Support for Economists using LaTeX and BibTeX
project aims at supporting economists who use LaTeX and/or BibTeX.
Currently, this is done in two ways:
1. LaTeX Classes and BibTeX Styles
project provides LaTeX classes/styles and BibTeX styles
for manuscripts to be submitted to economics journals.
A list of supported journals is given
The files can be downloaded from the project's
download page at sourceforge.net or
from the subdirectory "/biblio/bibtex/contrib/economic/"
of a CTAN mirror.
2. Sharing Information
project provides a
for economists to share information on using LaTeX
in their profession.
Currently, information on
how to prepare manuscripts for submission to several economics journals
some helpful weblinks
project currently provides LaTeX classes/styles and/or BibTeX styles
for following journals:
- Agricultural Economics (AgEcon)
- American Economic Review (AER)
- American Journal of Agricultural Economics (AJAE)
- Applied Economics (ApEcon)
- Canadian Journal of Economics (CJE)
- Econometrica (ECTA)
- Economica (ECCA)
- European Review of Agricultural Economics (ERAE)
- International Economic Review (IER)
- International Tax and Public Finance (ITAXPF)
- Journal of Applied Econometrics (JAE)
- Journal of Political Economy (JPE)
- Journal of Rural Studies (JRurStud)
- Post-Communist Economies (PoCoEc)
- Regional Studies (RegStud)
- Tagungsband of the Austrian Association of Agricultural Economists
(Österreichische Gesellschaft für Agrarökonomie, ÖGA)
- journals that use "Reference Style X" of Taylor and Francis
- World Development (WorldDev)
Last Update: 8 January 2009